Domain and Hosting
Web hosting is a service that allows organizations and individuals to post a website or web page onto the Internet.The Outdo system provides the technologies and services needed for the website or webpage to be viewed in the Internet. Websites are hosted, or stored, on special computers called servers. When Internet users want to view your website, all they need to do is type your website address or domain into their browser. Their computer will then connect to your server and your webpages will be delivered to them through the browser. we will provide you following features:
1. Email Accounts- Users must have their own domain name.If you dont’t have,we will provide you the one.With a domain name (e.g. www.yourwebsite.com) and email account features, you can create domain email accounts (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. FTP Access- The use of FTP lets you upload files from your local computer to your web server. If you build your website using your own HTML files, you can transfer the files from your computer to the web server through FTP, allowing your website to be accessed through the internet.
3.WordPress Support – WordPress is an online website creation tool. It is a powerful blogging and website content management system, which is a convenient way to create and manage website. WordPress powers over 25% of websites on the internet.Some of our plans are WordPress-compatible.The simple requirements for hosting your WordPress websites include: PHP version 7 or greater; MySQL version 5.6 or greater.
There are numerous reasons why you should go for web hosting:
1. Improved Site Performance: When it comes to succeeding online your site’s performance matters a lot. In fact, you only have a few seconds to capture your visitor’s attention before they leave your site and never return again. If your site takes forever to load, then your visitors aren’t going to stick around.Not only that, but your site’s performance also affects your search engine rankings.With a high-quality web host, loading speeds won’t be an issue for you.
2. Outstanding Technical Support: Every moment you’re offline is costing you sales. Hopefully, you can turn to your hosting provider’s support staff and they’ll be able to bring your site back online as quickly as possible.If you don’t have the technical skills yourself, then your hosting provider will be like the technical team member you never had.
3. Improved Website Security: The foundation of your website’s security begins with your host service provider. After all, this is where all of your site’s files are going to be stored. A quality host will have multiple levels of security in place.Your host also has regular website backups in place. You might not ever need to use them, but if your site does get hacked, you can just restore to a previous version of your site, instead of having to start over from scratch. These can also come in handy if you accidentally take down your site by editing any of the core files. Instead of having to troubleshoot every little thing, you can just restore your site from a previously saved backup.
4. High Reliability and Uptime: Your site’s uptime is how often your site will actually be online.A hosting company with high uptime can be very beneficial to your bottom line. After all, people can’t buy your products or services when your site is offline.
In order to publish your website online, your business website requires a web hosting service. However,we give business owners more than just web hosting services! our firm typically employ in-house technicians to make sure their clients’ websites are up and running 24/7. Plus, when our clients are in need of help or troubleshooting (e.g. script debutting, email not able to send/receive, domain name renewal, and more),company’s in-house support is always here.Our professional web hosting service ensures a hassle-free experience for business owners, so they can efficiently focus their time and effort on their businesses.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is My Domain Name Available?
Let's find out! Enter the domain name you wish to use in the search box and then click Search. If your domain name is available you will be taken to a page to review and purchase it. If your domain is not available, Bluehost provides variations and other extensions for you to choose from.
- How Should I Choose My Domain Name?
Short names that are easy to remember perform the best. It's also best practice to choose a domain name that closely resembles your business name. Some people also use keywords in their domain name to help visitors easily find them in search engines. Your domain name can use letter, numbers and hyphens but not special characters.
- Is Domain Name Privacy Protection Worth It?
Your personal contact information is registered to your domain and can be found in the public WHOIS directory. However you can keep your personal contact information private by utilizing Bluehost's Domain Privacy. Domain Privacy will replace your personal contact information with Bluehost's contact information. Using Domain Privacy helps protect you from spam and identity theft.
- Why Do I Need a Domain Name?
Your domain name is how visitors easily find you online. It is often the first step in getting your website started because it is like establishing your website's street address on the internet. If you did not have a domain name, you would have to give out your IP address to everyone who wanted to visit your website, which would get confusing and be easily forgotten.
- Which Domain Names Are Available?
Bluehost sells a wide array of domain extensions. Including but not limited to: .com, .club, .co, .space, .us, .website, .org, .net, .me, .biz, .info, .host, .online, .site, .co.uk, and .org.uk. Plus many more. Check out our selection by entering your desired domain name above.